Legal information to LimeSurvey
You as the user are legally responsible for the content, security and data protection of the surveys. We would like to emphasize that users are responsible for clarifying any questions relevant to data protection in the survey themselves. In particular, the official data protection officer is to be involved when personal data is requested on a larger scale or in the case of greater sensitivity.
It is essential to inform the respondents at least on the following points:
- Who is responsible for the survey? (institute/structural unit, contact person, address, contact details)
- What is the purpose of the survey? (Please describe your research project/survey goal)
- How and for what purpose is the data processed? (Access external, storage outside the URZ server environment etc.)
- When are the (raw) data deleted?
- If personal data is collected, informed consent is required.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies. Please contact the data protection officer of the OVGU for further information.