Cisco AnyConnect unter Linux
- Open a terminal window and switch to your desktop or to the folder where you saved the file.
- Extract the file with the command tar xzf anyconnect-linux-versionsnummer.tar.gz
- Switch to SuperUser mode and enter your password.
- Then change to the folder ciscovpn
- Now install AnyConnect using the command ./vpn_install.sh
- Close the terminal and call AnyConnect (Computer > Other applications > Internet).
Establishing the VPN connection
- Next enter the vpn.ovgu.de in the input field Connect to click on Select.
- In the next two input fields enter your Username and Password
- Click Connect to connect.
Terminating the VPN connection
- To do this, click Disconnect in the AnyConnect Client window or right-click on the AnyConnect icon (closed padlock) in the taskbar and select Disconnect.