Activation of the personal homepage and if necessary the database for the personal homepage
- Account-Service ➜ To OVGU-account administration
- In the section Changeable personal data ➜ Activate personal homepage (and if necessary database for personal homepage)
- Within half an hour, a publicly accessible web directory will automatically be created and an Email with information about the webpage will be sent to your OVGU Email address.
Access to the personal homepage for editing
- ssh <
- Open WinSCP or another SFTP-compatible program
- computer name: domicil.urz.uni-magdeburg.de
Your web directory on domicil is:
Connect Windows network drive:
Open PHPMyAdmin (MariaDB)
- After successful activation of the new homepage, it is immediately accessible under http://wasd.urz.uni-magdeburg.de/.
- http://www.uni-magdeburg.de// or http://www.ovgu.de// - will be accessible one day after activation.
The access rights for the directory .../phtml/ must not be changed for security reasons! The rights are reset regularly!
The directory 'data' is created with special rights when activating phtml and should not be deleted by the user.
The rights for the directory /import/phtml//data are changed in a way that apart from the user only the user wasecgi, under whose rights the web server runs, can write in the directory 'data' and create files which are created with his own scripts.